Domain Name is the name of a server or a network system on the Internet, through which the network is accessed. It is a unique name in the world. All domain names are managed by specialized authorities. The .ca domain name is a national-level domain name for Canada and is managed by CIRA (Canadian Internet Registration Authority).
The following policies and regulations are related to .ca domain names. Registering a .ca domain name with hostlike.com means that you agree to accept all terms and conditions related to these policies and regulations.
- Dot-ca Registration Agreement
- Gtld Registration Agreement (.com/.net/.org/.info/.biz)
- Gtld Whois Privacy Service Agreement (.com/.net/.org/.info/.biz)
The following documents are published by CIRA (Canadian Internet Registration Authority). The latest version of the documents can be found at http://www.cira.ca:
- Registrant Agreement [PDF]
- Canadian Presence Requirements for Registrants [PDF]
- Policy on Domain Name registration [PDF]
- CIRA Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (CDRP Policy)
Non .ca domain registrations are subject to icann UDRP:
The following documents published by ICANN:
All web hosting contracts are subject to the following agreements and terms and policies: